Napoleon Hill is regarded as the founder of the modern day personal development industry. His most successful and famous book Think and Grow Rich is the one of the world best selling books. The study of 500 and more of the greatest minds of the day have empowered millions, the book is said to have created a million millionaires. The 13 principals from the book are the basis for success with the creation of the mastermind the paramount achievement.
Consider this group your mastermind and we’ll take the book to new and modern day levels.
Some famous Napoleon Hill Quotes
– Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
– Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.
– A goal is a dream with a deadline.
– All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.
– Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win – essential to success.
– Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes.
– Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. – If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.