While success is my right, so too are free will and choice. To enact success I have to consciously choose to work toward my goals. Because of free will, we all make many choices on a daily basis. I choose to be successful so therefore, every single day, I also chose activities focused toward meeting my goals.
Successful people all say that repetition and self belief are attributes they daily draw upon. How much obsessive compulsive disorder are you willing to put into your day? I begin my day with a little obsessiveness around my goal visualisation and going through all I am grateful for. Then, during the day I ensure I complete the following simple tasks.
These are my daily six activities toward success that take priority over everything else:
- What six income producing activities are you doing today? Placing ads, calling potential business partners, seeing clients, etc.
- Daily visualization and meditation around goals (short, medium and long term).
- Personal development: How did you spend 30 minutes on personal development today? What did you read/do?
- Masterminding with leaders. Which leaders in your field did you tap into/listen to on CD?
- Cultivating the expectation of leadership Treat every contact as though they are a leader. If they do not reciprocate leadership qualities, move on. BE DO HAVE
BE – Step up today. What sort of leader are you?
DO – What leadership activities did you do?
HAVE – What leadership do you have in your team?
- Gratitude What six things are you grateful for right now? What six things (opportunities) that are coming your way are you pre grateful for?
Related article: How to visualise yourself healthy and wealthy
I changed my life, forever, by doing a 90 day, study at home, multi media course called
Beyond Freedom. The best investment I ever made and so impressed was I that I now sell the program too. Contact me for more information and
let me help you change your life forever.
Make It A Great Year,